Karen’s experience in nursing empowers her to connect with patients and caregivers on a personal level as she helps them navigate throughout the course of their brain tumor journey. Before joining BTN in 2014, she spent 20 years providing direct patient care in community settings and serving as a Clinical Research Coordinator at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and Mayo Clinic.
- Chamberlain University College of Nursing, Jacksonville, FL Master of Science, Nursing
- University of North Florida, Jacksonville, FL Bachelor of Science, Nursing
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, FL
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinator, ACRP